Dr. Didac Barco
Dermatology is the specialty of the most stimulating medicine from the point of intellectual view, it allows diagnose and treat disorders that have a large psychological impact on the patient. It is also possible to diagnose internal diseases by external cutaneous signs; and by dermoscopic revision of the mole reduce the incidence of cancers with high mortality, such as melanoma. Also the possibility of introducing a high technological specialization, such as lasers, for the treatment of different disorders makes the possibilities within this medical branch be endless and very innovative.
- Degree in Medicine from the University of Barcelona (Clinical Hospital) with extraordinary prize.
- External rotation at the service of Dermatology l’Aberdeen Royal Infirmary Foresterhill Hospital and l’Aberdeen Royal Infirmary Woolmanhill Hospital d’Aberdeen (Scotland).
- Specialist in Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venereology via MIR at the Hospital de la Santa Creu and Sant Pau (Barcelona).
- Masters in Aesthetic Dermatology at the University of Alcala de Henares (Madrid).
- Deputy at Dermatology Service of the Hospital de la Santa Creu and Sant Pau (Barcelona) specialized in Phototherapy and skin manifestations of inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Deputy of the Dermatology Service Dermatek at the Medical Center Teknon (Barcelona).
- Head of Dermatology Department of Hospital CIMA 2012-2014 (Barcelona).
- Collaborator at the Andorra Dermandtek Clinic as a specialized dermatologist in Clinical Dermatology and Aesthetics.
- The Dr. Leo Barco is a specialist in Dermatology since 2002 and has worked in different cities of the Spanish geography. He has also worked for 3 years as “consultant dermatologist” in the public system health English (NHS).
- Specialist in Clinical Medicine both adults as babies and children. Gives dermatologic photography courses. It is characterized by give friendly service and for caring about their patients.