Dr. Leo Barco
The Dr. Leo Barco is a specialist in Dermatology since 2002 and has worked in different cities of the Spanish geography. He has also worked for 3 years as “consultant dermatologist” in the public system health English (NHS).
Specialist in Clinical Medicine both adults as babies and children. Gives dermatologic photography courses. It is characterized by give friendly service and for caring about their patients.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Barcelona in 1981.
- Specialist in Medical Surgical Dermatology and Venereology via MIR at the Hospital of the Sacred Heart of Barcelona.
- Associate of Dermatology at the Hospital of the Sacred Heart of Barcelona with subspecialty in cutaneous oncology, dermatologic surgery and laser therapy.
- Founder of the Dermatology Unit of Teknon Medical Center in Barcelona. He is currently a leading member of the unit, as medical director of the same. Currently working a total of eleven dermatologists and perform healthcare tasks of the different areas of the specialty: Cutaneous Oncology (especially its treatment with surgery), prevention of skin cancer, non-surgical treatment of cutaneous cancer non melanoma, pediatric Dermatology, aesthetics Dermatology, advanced treatments with dermatologic laser for medical pathology and aesthetic medical condition and current treatments for diseases of the hair.
- Founder and Medical Director of the Dermandtek Clinic Andorra.