Dr. Carlos Boné Salat is an expert in phlebology. It is exclusively devoted to the diagnosis of venous insufficiency and treatment of varicose veins and telangiectasis.
Successful researcher and one of the 10 world authorities in the knowledge of venous pathologies and their most innovative treatments and with excellent results.
Pioneer and inventor of the Endovenous Laser technique, a minimally invasive and ambulatory procedure that represented a breakthrough in the treatment of large varicose veins when replacing classical surgery in most cases.
- Medicine and Surgery at the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Phenology training at The Vein Treatment Center (New York, USA)
- Master in Aesthetic Medicine University Islas Baleares
- Resident in the Cardiovascular Surgery Service and in the Intensive Care Unit at the University Hospital Nuestra Sra. Del Mar, Barcelona
- Deputy doctor Intensive Care and Coronary Unit in the Juaneda Clinic, Palma de Mallorca
- University Teacher of the Phlebology Area, Palma de Mallorca
- Director of the Vein Treatment Center (CTV)
- Inventor and pioneer under patent of the Endovenous Laser Technique
- Teacher Flebològiques Techniques at national and international level
- Inventor and pioneer under patent of the Endollaser Foam Ablation Technique