- You are visiting the website www.dermatologiaandorra.com owned by ANDERMATEK, S.L, with registered office at AVD. ESTEVE ALBERT, EDF. PRAT DE PATRONA, ESC B LOCAL 2 (AD700) Escaldes, with N.R.T. L-709871-M, registered in the Companies Registry with the number 14713, book S-214, folios 231 to 240, dated 06/18/2014, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the OWNER by the following means:
- Phone: 00376886100
- Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FITXER DECLARAT DE CONFORMITAT AMB LA LEGISLACIÓ ANDORRANA DAVANT L’AGÈNCIA DE PROTECCIÓ DE DADES DEL PRINCIPAT D’ANDORRA
- In compliance with the requirements of Law 15/2003 Qualified for the Protection of Personal Data, of December 18, (hereinafter, “LCDP”), and with the regulations that develop it, users of this website are informed that any personal information provided to www.dermatologiaandorra.com will become part of a file owned by ANDERMATEK, SL duly registered with the Data Protection Agency of the Principality of Andorra.
- The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of the OWNER that makes available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that, in their case, are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
- www.dermatologiaandorra.com provides access to information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet relevant to THE HOLDER or its licensees to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them for:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ANDERMATEK, S.L, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
- THE TITLE is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or their graduates.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the user or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that these third parties may make.
The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
The damages produced in computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in errors or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
Hurts or damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of the same or other analogous spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the user who sends them, who is the only responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the user.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
- THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- In the event that www.dermatologiaandorra.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case, THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
- THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
- The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- www.dermatologiaandorra.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if this circumstance occurs, ANDERMATEK, S.L is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause establishes.