CO2 technology is an innovative solution created for the integral treatment of the vaginal vulvo area to improve the integral well-being of the female intimate area.
The Gynelase TM Laser produces a controlled and very precise thermal effect that stimulates the formation of new collagen, favoring the tensioning of the walls of the vagina and thickening the vaginal mucosa contributing to the hydration and elasticity verified in scientific studies and publications.
It is indicated to help all women suffering from:
- Vaginal dryness (vaginal atrophy)
- Urinary incontinence of mild and moderate exertion
- Vaginal relaxation (vaginal hyperlaxity)
- Vulvar lichen
- Painful vulvar scars
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Sexually transmitted diseases: genital warts, cervicitis
- Cervical ectopies
- Vulvar and vaginal rejuvenation
It is an effective, safe, comfortable treatment, without risks or complications that can be performed on an outpatient basis without cuts or sacred or pain. Recovery is immediate and allows the patient to join her life immediately.
Normally 2-3 sessions are required in a month interval of about 20 minutes and a maintenance session after 12 -18 months.