Functional, aesthetic and regenerative gynecology
Over the years, the musculature of the pelvic floor and the vaginal wall weaken and tend to lose the ability to contract and distend, also decreases hydration and there is a decrease in vaginal walls causing:
- Difficulties in sexual intercourse
- Urinary incontinence
- Prolapses of the pelvic organs
- Vaginal and vulvar discomfort
- Urinary tract infections secondary to atrophy of the genital and urinary systems.
It can be triggered as a result of the hormonal changes of menopause, of a pregnancy, of one side, of a complicated postpartum, by a special anatomy by genetics, as a consequence of an oncological process.
Currently, thanks to new non-invasive therapies for female intimate treatment, such as the Gynelase CO2 gynecological laser, hyaluronic acid infiltrations, and platelet-rich plasma bio-regeneration, the woman’s quality of life can be improved without the need for operating room and with exceptional results.
CO2 GYNELASE FRACTIONED LASER
CO2 technology is an innovative solution created for the integral treatment of the vaginal vulvo area to improve the integral well-being of the female intimate area.
The Gynelase TM Laser produces a controlled and very precise thermal effect that stimulates the formation of new collagen, favoring the tensioning of the walls of the vagina and thickening the vaginal mucosa contributing to the hydration and elasticity verified in scientific studies and publications.
It is indicated to help all women suffering from:
- Vaginal dryness (vaginal atrophy)
- Urinary incontinence of mild and moderate exertion
- Vaginal relaxation (vaginal hyperlaxity)
- Vulvar lichen
- Painful vulvar scars
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Sexually transmitted diseases: genital warts, cervicitis
- Cervical ectopies
- Vulvar and vaginal rejuvenation
It is an effective, safe, comfortable treatment, without risks or complications that can be performed on an outpatient basis without cuts or sacred or pain. Recovery is immediate and allows the patient to join her life immediately.
Normally 2-3 sessions are required in a month interval of about 20 minutes and a maintenance session after 12 -18 months.
HYALURONIC ACID INFILTRATIONS
The application of infiltrations of Desirial® Reticulated Hyaluronic Acid, specific to the genital region, is an excellent complement to the laser, hormonal therapy or vaginal moisturizers for the treatment of vaginal dryness and painful intercourse.
Its indications are:
- Reduce dryness and vaginal itching: rehydrates and stimulates the intimate area, providing comfort both in the day to day and when performing any type of physical and sexual activity
- Recover firmness and tightness of the intimate area: naturally and anatomically remodel the loss of tension in the outer tissue.
- Treatment for atrophic lichen sclerosus or vulvar lichen: provides a large amount of hyaluronic acid, getting a deep, long-lasting and reparative hydration of the affected area.
PLATELET-RICH PLASMA BIO-GENERATION
The new regeneration therapies use plasma for its high platelet content rich in growth factors and other major biomolecules responsible for tissue stimulation and scarring.
This technique, which is performed in the same consultation, consists of extracting blood from the patient, centrifuging it, activating it and obtaining platelet rich plasma that then infiltrates the patient with very fine needles in the area of the mucosa or sub-mucosa.
With these infiltrations it is possible to stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and epidermal tissue. Topical anesthesia is applied and usually lasts about 20-30 minutes. We recommend 3 sessions a year to achieve the expected results or as a complementary treatment to the laser.
Their directions are:
- Vaginal dryness
- Pain in episiotomies or scars from genital surgeries, causing damage in sexual intercourse
- Lichen sclerosus
- Adjuvant with other genital treatments such as the CO2 laser