How does it work?
The lymphatic system is one of the most important systems for the body’s cleaning and immunity functions. The malfunction of this system due to bad habits, an unbalanced diet and/or lack of physical activity can cause a stagnation of toxins and waste substances and with it the formation of cellulite and the tissue degeneration. Through pressures caused by pressotherapy, the lymphatic system and venous return are stimulated, thus improving edema caused by fluid retention.
How does pressotherapy benefit the body?
- Empêche et perturbe le développement de la cellulite
- Elude and treat varicose veins
- Reduces edemas
- Improves and strengthens skin tissues
- Models legs, buttocks and abdomen
- Relieves leg pain caused by pregnancy, obesity, fluid retention and / or cellulite.
- Récupère les muscles après l’effort physique
- Help in the pre-liposuction and post-liposuction
During pregnancy, the female silhouette is transformed and the body undergoes sudden changes, which although they are natural are annoying and uncomfortable and can turn the final stretch of pregnancy into a hard test.
The use of pressotherapy during pregnancy (from the second trimester) relieves some of the discomfort caused by circulatory disorders by stimulating the venous and lymphatic drainage of the lower extremities by performing a massage.
- Relieves circulatory pain.
- Eliminates edema of legs and ankles
Menopause is one of the most important stages in the life of any woman that in some cases can be accompanied by many disorders.
The pressotherapy equipment is designed to effectively treat the different alterations linked to menopause.
Pressotherapy perform a massage on the extremities and abdomen that:
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation systems
- Reduces the risk of venous thrombosis
- Eliminates excess accumulated fluid and stimulates superficial and deep venous circulation
- Stimulates the metabolism in the bony and cutaneous structures
- Activates the abdominal muscles
- Promotes the removal of fat dressings